Property Management Services
You need a company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities. We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of both commercial and residential properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most money
- Lease Administration - Whether it’s billing and collection or tenant screening, we will handle it for you
- Building Maintenance - We will make sure your properties are clean and operating efficiently at all times
- Marketing - Our marketing strategies will keep your occupancy and tenant retention rates high
- Vendor Negotiations - Let us find the reputable vendors you need to make sure your operation runs smoothly
When it comes to charging management fees, we don't "nickel and dime" you! We charge only for the following:
1) One Time Onboarding Fee of $500 which includes: a) helping to apply for rental permits, if necessary b) communicating with the Rental Code office to change the Point of Contact for the property c) arranging for any repairs, cleaning or required code work to be completed d) creating files, taking pictures and adding the property to our inventory & software e) marketing the property
2) Monthly management fee of 10% of rent collected. If we don't collect rent, we don't get paid.
3) New Tenant Fee of half a month's rent or no more than $500.
4) In the, hopefully, rare instance when a large project needs to be completed in or on the property, for example: a new roof, repairs to water damage/mold, etc. that would cost over $2,500. We charge 5% of the total cost of the project to gather quotes and oversee the completion of the project. If you oversee it instead of us - this fee is not charged.